Las Vegas, April 11, 2018 — Today at its most important partner event in the Americas region – Executive Forum 2018 - HP Inc. made a series of announcements spanning new products, services, partnerships and security initiatives designed to help partners accelerate growth opportunities aligned to industry transformation.
“A host of emerging, disruptive technologies are accelerating traditional business models and creating opportunities to drive growth across our vast partner ecosystem,” said Christoph Schell, President of the Americas Region, HP Inc. “Our partners are critical in achieving our vision of accelerating the next wave of digital transformation, focused on reinventing the enterprise and redefining the consumer experience.”
HP Executive Forum includes more than 400 commercial and regional partners from across the United States, Latin America and Canada. Top announcements include:
- HP Revamps Pavilion PCs with Premium Features and Design - Latest devices will debut at Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival
- HP Brings Powerful PC Gaming Experiences to the Masses - HP Pavilion Gaming lineup provides mainstream gamers with dynamic performance, bold design, and everyday versatility
- HP Empowers Partners to Transform Their Businesses with Smart Printing - Opens Executive Forum with new printing solutions to make life and work more intuitive, safe and accessible than ever before
- HP and ImageNet Partner to Accelerate A3 Innovation and Growth - Advanced A3 multifunction printers provide strongest security, low color cost and longer uptime
- Aon and HP Join Forces to Combat Cyber Risk - Strategic collaboration provides holistic solution to bolster operational continuity and financial resilience against cyber-attacks
- HP Accelerates Digital Transformation of Manufacturing with High-Volume 3D Production and Applications - Customers worldwide ramping up 3D printing installations; Breakthrough program to digitally reinvent HP product lifecycle
Attendees will participate in topical sessions such as Women of the Channel, workplace transformation, endpoint security, sustainability, mobility, everything-as-a-service and transformational selling. For more information on HP Americas Executive Forum and today’s announcements, visit hp.com/go/newsroom and follow @hpchannelnews on Twitter.