PALO ALTO, Calif., October 3, 2016 — HP Inc., the global leader in printing , today announced six new fast, affordable and mobile-enabled monochrome LaserJet Pro printers for individual and small office use. The updated lineup of single and multi-function HP LaserJets are the most productive of their class – with 15 to 20 percent faster print speeds in each model – and includes the first sub $100 LaserJet printer from HP.
"Customers love the crisp and clean text they get with HP LaserJet printers, but they want more options at budget-friendly prices," said Santi Morera, vice president and general manager, Imaging & Printing, HP Inc. "With today's announcement, HP is delivering some of its most affordable, efficient, mobile-enabled and smallest laser printers ever, perfect for use at home or in a small office."
The new, single-function HP LaserJet Pro M12 series, starting at $99, is the first LaserJet printer from HP costing under $100 and still provides legendary and reliable HP quality. It’s also one of the smallest laser printers HP has ever delivered.
The M12, along with the multifunction M26, M100 and M200 series – were all designed to support how people work in today’s fast paced and mobile world – with productivity being the key factor. For instance, as many work remote and no one wants to be tethered to a desk 24/7, the printers were designed to be compact and allow users to print from a smartphone, tablet or laptop while on-the-go by leveraging HP ePrint technology. Customers can now print directly from their mobile device directly to the Wi-Fi Direct printer, withouth accessing a company network.
In addition, because time is at a premium for most small businesses, HP boosted print speeds in each model by 15 to 20 percent. As for first page out time, the M200 series offers an unprecedented speed of seven seconds, the most efficient of its class. It’s also 5-10 percent lower cost per page than its predecessor. Finally, the new laser printers can help businesses save money on energy bills while contributing to global sustainability with HP Auto-On/Auto Off technology. The technology enables customers to configure a device to automatically turn on based on day or activity; turn off based on heat or time.
Pricing and Availability:
- HP LaserJet Pro M12 and HP LaserJet Pro MFP M26 series printers are the smallest and most affordable5 HP has ever released in their respective classes. They are designed for individuals and small work teams of up to three users printing from 100 to 1,000 pages per month6, with a print speed of up to 18 pages of text per minute (ppm).
- The HP LaserJet Pro M12 is expected to be available Oct. 3, 2016 initially from select office retailers as an online product only, starting at $99.
- The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M26 series is expected to be available at a very affordable everyday low price, exclusively at Walmart, also as of Oct. 3, 2016.
- HP LaserJet Pro M100 and HP LaserJet Pro M200 series printers are designed for small work teams of up to five users printing from 150 to 2,500 pages per month, with a print speed of 23 ppm (M100) up to 30ppm (M200).
- The HP LaserJet Pro M102w is expected to be available at major retailers, online and HP commercial partners after Oct. 1, 2016 with a starting price of $159.
- The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130 series is also expected to be available at major retailers, online and HP commercial partners after Oct. 1, 2016 with a starting price of $209.
- The HP LaserJet Pro M203dw is expected to be available at major retailers, online and HP commercial partners after Dec. 1, 2016 with a starting price of $199.
- The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw is expected to be available at major retailers, online and HP commercial partners after Dec. 1, 2016 with a starting price of $329.
Additional information about HP’s new LaserJet Pro series printers is available at www.hp.com.