At Discover Las Vegas 2015, HP announced new customer engagements as well as enhancements to its Storage, Converged Data Center Infrastructure, Cloud and Software portfolios that will aid companies in their transition to hybrid IT and put them in a better position to turn ideas into value:
- On June 1, HP announced a series of innovations for the HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage family, including a new class of massively scalable flash arrays and flash-optimized data services to accelerate IT-as-a-Service consolidation and hybrid IT initiatives. HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage delivers the affordability, density, resiliency and multi-system agility required to deploy flash for every application.
- On June 2, HP announced the expansion of its Converged Systems portfolio to give customers the flexibility and choice required to transform to a hybrid infrastructure.
- On June 2, HP announced continued momentum to the HP Helion portfolio with the release of HP Helion CloudSystem 9 and significant enhancements to HP Helion Managed Cloud Services.
- On June 2, HP unveiled a new developer-focused testing solution to help businesses accelerate application delivery.
- On June 2, HP announced that DreamWorks Animation has selected HP to automate its IT infrastructure, enabling them to continuously deliver applications and services more quickly and reliably.
- On June 2, HP announced new services to accelerate technology and operations transformation.